Certificate (7 Day, service)
We Come To You!!
Our Workshop Is Located In Lawnton, QLD. Our Mobile Vans Are Continuously Serving Brisbane North & Southside, Ipswich & The Gold Coast.
In Queensland a safety certificate is needed when:
- A registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland, or
- Transferring registration to a new owner, or
- When transferring to Queensland registration from another state or territory, or
- When re-registering an unregistered vehicle.
Vehicles requiring a safety certificate are:
- Trailers (including caravans) with an aggregate trailer mass (ATM) between 750kg and 3,500kg
- Any other vehicles up to 4,500kg gross vehicle mass (GVM).
This inspection covers the basic vehicle safety standards for many components including:
- Body rust or damage
(RWC) + Wheel Alignment $115.00
(RWC) + Wheel Alignment & Tyre Rotation $150.00
(RWC) + Wheel Alignment & Tyre Rotation + General Passenger Car Service $299.00
Uber Safety Certificate (USC) $60.00
(USC) + Wheel Alignment $99.00
(USC) + Wheel Alignment & Tyre Rotation $129.00
(USC) = Wheel Alignment & Tyre Rotation + Passenger Car Service $249.00
Inspection fees—safety certificates (handwritten and electronic)
|Motor vehicles up to 4,500kg GVM||$86.20|
|Trailers over 750kg up to 3,500kg||$42.40|